Customer Satisfaction Survey
We would like to know your opinion! Thanks to your advice, complaints and/or opinions, we can improve our services. We therefore ask you kindly to participate in our customer satisfaction survey by filling in the questions on the next page.
Stakeholders refer to individuals or groups that are affected by the activities and decisions of an organization and vice versa. Customers are an important group of stakeholders for RC Inspection.
Previous questions to customers have shown that the points below are important to our customers:
- Quality, flexibility and meeting agreements are important requirements
- RC Inspection must comply with laws and regulations
- RC Inspection must proactively inform stakeholders about changes in legislation and regulations
- Preference to communicate with RC Inspection via 1 on 1 conversation or e-mail
- Key indicators are; health & safety, community, consumer health & safety, products & services and positive contribution to local economy